This is quite the tasty treat! It sure had a kick too! I cooked this with REALLY thin steaks so that i could cut them up for my salad and i think if you did it on a thicker steak it wouldn't be as spicy! But Soo good! Ingredients
* 1 (1-1/2 to 2 pounds) flank steak * 1/4 cup chopped fresh rosemary or 1 tablespoon dried, crumbled * 1 tablespoon chopped fresh marjoram or 1 teaspoon dried, crumbled (i didn't have any) * 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano or 1 teaspoon dried, crumbled * 1-1/2 teaspoons minced garlic * 1-1/2 teaspoons paprika * 1 teaspoon coarse salt * 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper * 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper * 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus additional for grill pan
1. Trim fat from steak and place steak in a shallow dish. Stir together rosemary, marjoram, oregano, garlic, paprika, salt, and peppers in a small bowl. Stir in the oil until combined.
2. Spoon herb mixture evenly over both sides of steak, rubbing in. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator 1 hour or up to 24 hours.
3. Preheat grill pan over moderately high heat. Lightly coat pan with oil and place steak in pan. Grill, turning once, until a meat thermometer inserted into center of steak registers 125 degree F for medium rare, 10 to 12 minutes.
4. Transfer to a cutting board. Cover and let stand 10 minutes before cutting, across the grain, into very thin slices. Makes 8 servings.
I'm southern, I live in the north (you'll never convince me MD is not the north) and I'm slightly sarcastic, sorry it just happens, like poop happens, my sarcasm happens too~
I LOVE my husband, my daughter, and my dogs, and I’m a Christian, though not always the best example. I try to do it all, but know i can't alone. I brighten my journey with a few bows, sparkles, monograms, and heels. This is how I brought my southern roots to the north!