Friday, October 17, 2008

Bacon Makes EVERYTHING yummy!


So i had these REALLY CHEAP pork chops that I bought but I wanted them to be yummy so I started talking to myself again asking what would make these thin, tiny, nothing of a chop tasty and do you know what my head told me??? BACON!

I First pounded the pork chops even thinner so they would be a little bigger. Then i stuffed them with rice, gluten free Italian bread crumbs, some tomato paste, an egg, some cheddar cheese (shredded) and that might be it. I wrapped the pork chop up taco style and then wound a piece of bacon around it in a spiral and toothpicked it into place.

Then I drizzled some olive oil on top and sprinkled with Italian seasonings (these seasonings are actually supposed to be combined with olive oil so you can dip your bread in it, but i figured I could cook with it too~). I baked it for around 30mins at 350ish... you know until the bacon felt crispy!

And boy was it yummy! Like Chris said when I asked him what he thought "Bacon Makes EVERYTHING taste good!"

No comments: