Friday, March 6, 2009

Candied Apple Pork Chops


These little babies were YUMMMY! I was looking for a new spin on pork chops and i had two apples laying around so i thought i would put them to good use! These were a really tasty dinner that didn't take any time to prepare but seem almost gourmet!

I baked the pork chops with just a little salt and pepper seasonings. While those were cooking i sliced my apples into thin strips and then placed them in a pot on the stove where i had already melted 2 tbsp of butter. I added about 1/4 c of brown sugar and maybe a tsp or two of cinnamon (sorry i'm not an exact cook) and cooked them on a low medium heat until they were soft. Once my pork chops were done i poured the apples over top and served! YUMMM!

This is SURE to be a kid pleaser!

No comments: