Monday, December 22, 2008

Pizza Rolls


Want something GREAT to eat on Sunday, after church, while watching football?? This is SO good! Chris thought it was the best idea and was happy that I was making something for my Blog that was just for him and not for others! Now even though I did make some of this "my own" I don't know if I would have ever thought of it if it weren't for Elizabeth's Edibles.
Really there's not much to this recipe
Ingredients
Pizza Dough (I made my own)
Pizza Sauce
Mozzarella Cheese
Pepperoni

Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease pie pan.

roll dough out into a large rectangle and cut into pieces. Try to make them as square as possible. Mine were about four inches long.
In each dough put a spoon full of pizza sauce, a couple pieces of chopped pepperoni and a tablespoonish of cheese. Seal dough around meat and cheese and place seam side down in pie pan.

Repeat, placing balls into plate until full!

Once assembled, combine oil and spices and brush over the dough. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese
Now you can cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate or freeze or you can bake right away.

When ready to bake: bake at 400°F for 16-20 min. Serve with warm pizza or marinara sauce.

No comments: